You can hide selective Exhibitor profiles from displaying on the front-end event site. This means that attendees will not be able to view the Exhibitor's profile.
Path: Exhibitors > Exhibitors List
- Select the Exhibitor that you want to hide
- Under the Exhibitor Profile tab, go to 'Hidden (Inactive) and select 'Yes'
- To un-hide an Exhibitor's profile, navigate to the path above, and select 'No' for 'Hidden (Inactive)'
- Hiding an Exhibitors profile will not delete their records in the back-end.
- To hide all Exhibitors personal details such as their title and contact information or to hide certain company details or contact information, refer to this article.