Once you've added your Speakers, you can send an email invitation to them to set up their accounts. You can also add a custom message to the default invitation that is sent out to the Speakers.
1. The first step is to ensure that you've updated the email addresses for all your Speakers.
Path: Speakers & Schedule > Speakers List & Tools > Login Access Manager
- Once you've added your Speakers, navigate to the path above. You will find them listed under the 'Individual Accounts List & Access level' tab.
- Check the 'Account Email' column to ensure that all your Speakers have email addresses assigned to them. Note: The email address for the speaker's account versus their public email address is different. Refer to the notes below.
- If you want to add or update an email address, click on the 'change' button located beside the email address.
2. If you want to add a custom message to the default system invitation, you can do so by clicking on 'Custom Messaging Options' located above the 'Individual Accounts List & Access level' tab.
3. Once you're ready to send your email invitation, scroll to the top of the page until you come to 'Global Account Actions.' Then select 'Send invitations to newly assigned accounts.' This will send an email invitation to all your Speakers.
- To email speakers individually, go to the 'Individual Accounts List & Access level,' search for the speaker that you want to send the invitation to, and click on 'Resend Invite.'
- To re-send invitations to Speakers that have not set up their accounts, select 'Resend Invitations to Already Invited Accounts' under 'Global Account Actions.'
Custom Messaging Option:
If you're adding a custom message to the invitation email, the customized message will be sent to all your Speakers.
Difference between 'Account Email' and 'Public Email'
The Account Email listed inside the Speaker Access Manager is the email address currently assigned to that Speaker. It is the one they will use when logging into their Speaker account to edit their profile.
The email address that the Speaker listed as their public contact address. It's located under the "Contact Us" tab when you click on the Speaker's profile in the front-end.