The Attendee Completeness Check shows you a grid displaying which attendees have, or haven’t, entered information into the various fields of their Attendee profile. You can choose which fields to check for and display in the grid.
You can also click to fill in an attendee’s missing information yourself from this screen.
Path: Attendees > Completeness Check
- Click the “Choose Fields” button to select which fields you want to check against.
- Click “Update Profile” to fill in the missing info yourself.
- After you choose which fields to check against in the attendee profiles, your saved settings will apply any time you use this feature, though you can re-adjust them and save at any point.
- Any fields containing entries will show as a check mark, and any attendees with check marks for all the fields in your search will be hidden from the search results.
- Completed profiles will be hidden from view.