In order to sell event tickets, you need to add a ticket type and enable ticketing.
Add a Ticket Type
Path: Attendees & Ticketing (New!) > Ticket Types > Add New Record
- Click on 'Add New Record'
Under 'Ticket Information'
- Enter a ticket title
- Enter a ticket description (Example - Who is it for? What does it include? What does an attendee purchasing this ticket need to know?)
- Enter the price of the ticket (Enter numbers only). If this is not a paid event, enter 0
- Enter the deactivation date or when you want ticket purchases disabled
- Select yes or no to indicate whether this ticket is active and available for purchase
- Select the 'Hidden' button to hide tickets from the public view. You can still sell tickets through a special link.
- If you have multiple tickets, you can list them in order from 0-10 under 'Listed order.' For example, "VIP tickets" will be displayed on the top, "General Admission" tickets are displayed below the VIP tickets. This is optional.
- Click on 'Save Record' once you've completed the above steps
Under 'Inventory & Access'
- Indicate whether there is a limited inventory by selecting 'Yes' or 'No' under 'Limited Inventory'
- If you selected 'Yes' to 'Limited Inventory', enter the total number of tickets that are available for your event. Use numbers only.
- You can set a limit to specific tracks so that attendees with a particular ticket type can only access certain sessions only. This is optional.
- Click on 'Save Record'
In the next tab - LiveX only, you have the option to hide the Mainstage video.
- Enable Ticketing and add a Payment Gateway
- Design the login and Ticketing landing page (refer to the Login & Ticketing landing pages section)