The Attendee Email Center allows you to customize and send emails to all your attendees.
Path: Attendees > Attendee Email Center
When you add a new record, you’ll be able to select the reply-to email, subject, message, and choose whether or not you’d like to include the Attendee's login credentials at the end of the email.
You can also specify which attendees you want to send to, or choose to send to every Attendee in your Attendees list.
- Go to the Attendees tab and select Attendee Email Center.
- Click the green “Add New Record” button.
- We strongly recommend you leave the 'From' field blank and let it default to "no-reply". Adding a custom email here may increase the likelihood of getting caught in a spam filter.
- You can enter a 'Reply-to Email' address. Unlike the from email, there is no risk entering a custom email address here.
- Enter a subject in the 'Subject' field
- Fill in the body of your email in the 'Message' section, using the toolbar to customize the message format. If you want to set up placeholders in your email templates, click here.
- You can choose to inform the recipient of their login credentials in the email by checking the bubble “yes” next to “Include Login Credentials”.
- You have the option to include files from your Links and Documents tab as attachments.
- Click “Next- Select Recipients”, then select your recipients for the email.
- Once you have selected your recipients, click “Next: Send Emails”
You can also send a pre-existing email template that you created under Show Setup & Settings > Email Templates.