When you purchase Exhibitor Plus, it's up to you whether or not you want to include it with every booth sale at no charge, charge a premium for its features, or choose to exclude it from the exhibitor's checkout and handle sales or distribution of the features in a different way.
Path: Registration & Orders > Registration Settings > Optional Settings > Exhibitor Login Settings
This section of the Registration Settings allows you to make these choices for your exhibitor's checkout experience.
- No Online Sales: This option will not allow for the purchase of Exhibitor Plus to happen during the booth sales process. You can still manually assign exhibitors to edit their profiles.
- Purchase or Include: This option gives you the ability to include Exhibitor Plus with specific booth types or sell it as an add-on feature.
- Included with All Booths: This option will include Exhibitor Plus with all booth purchases at no extra cost.
- Exhibitors will be able to see this as a full page in the Registration/Checkout portion of the admin when checking out if this is sold as an add on
- Pricing is up to the show manager.