Exhibitors/Vendors respond to chat prompts from inside Event Home Base.
Path: Event Home Base> Chats With Vendors box
The Show Manager must have the “Chat” box checked for the Exhibitor/Vendor's account inside the Exhibitor Access Manager. (Exhibitors/Vendors cannot turn this on or off for themselves)
An Exhibitor/Vendor must log in to Event Home Base using their assigned Account Email (found inside the Exhibitor Access Manager) in order to reply to a Chat.
- The Exhibitor/Vendor will receive an email notification that an Attendee or Vendor wants to chat.
- The Exhibitor/Vendor must access the Event Home Base for your event, and log in.
- They'll click on the orange “Chat with Vendors” box in the bottom left.
- They’ll see a list of names that reached out to start a Chat.
- They'll select the name from the list, and they’ll be able to respond!
- Only the assigned Account Email for an Exhibitor/Vendor (found inside the Exhibitor Access Manager) will receive the Attendee Chat notification email.
- Chats between 2 parties are only visible to those 2 parties.
- Exhibitors/Vendors can start chats with other Exhibitors/Vendors.
- Exhibitors/Vendors cannot start chats with Attendees.