When you're editing an order, the Order Payments section is where you can add payments, such as checks, into the system for that order. If the Exhibitor has already made a payment, make sure to add it to this list.
You must add the date, the payment method, and the amount for each payment you enter. If you need to delete a payment, delete the contents of each field of the payment and then save the order.
Path: Registration & Orders > Order Manager > View Order > Edit Order > Order Payments
- From the Order Edit screen, scroll to Order Payments.
- Add a date.
- Add a payment method (such as “check” or “payment gateway”).
- Add amount.
- Add authorization code (if needed).
- Add memo (if needed).
- Save changes.
- You can express refunds through our system by adding a negative symbol in front of the amount. (ex: -500).You do not need to add the dollar amount symbol. It’s already been added for you.
- A duplicate payment containing the exact same date, payment method, and amount will not save.
- If you need to save a duplicate payment, enter a memo or authorization code to differentiate the payment.