If you've been provided with a QR code, you can enter the QR code manually or scan the code.
- Open the ARitize app on your device.
- To scan your QR code, you can either visit the 'Scan QR Code' button located in the menu bar and select 'Enter a code' > 'Scan a QR Code' OR you can directly click on the 'Code' icon located at the bottom of the main landing page in the app.
Some helpful tips!
- Hold the camera still, while pointing at the QR code image and place the QR code within the borders displayed in the app.
- Ensure that there are no reflections or shadows on the device screen while scanning the code.
- Check that the lighting is not too dark or too bright.
If you have problems scanning the code, you can manually enter the code to proceed with your AR experience.
- To manually enter your QR code, click on the menu button located on the top left corner of the app and select 'Enter a code'. Manually enter the QR code in the box to proceed.